- Australia ma Bachelor in Information technology garda future ma PR pauna katiko feasible hunxa?
- Bachelor in information technology: software specialization, garda , “software engineer” occupation tag degree sakini bittikai painxa?
- Job opportunities katiko xa Bachelor in IT paxi, Australia ma?
Thank you for this detailed question.
- IT bata PR paune chances sadhai high huncha jasto lagcha malai, yes different IT roles are always in high demand in Australia. Have a look at this, which can give you some idea on this: https://www.education.gov.au/download/15013/list-occupations-and-qualifications-eligible-post-study-work-rights-extension/31474/document/pdf
- unlike other engineering, I don’t think there’s not any registration/ licensing body for software engineering. more: In Australia, software engineering is not a regulated profession that requires registration or licensing. The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the professional association for the ICT (Information and Communications Technology) industry in Australia. While membership with the ACS is not mandatory to work as a software engineer, it is a recognized industry body that offers various benefits such as professional development opportunities, networking, and certifications that can enhance your career prospects. It’s always a good idea to stay updated with the guidelines and recommendations provided by the ACS or any relevant professional bodies in your field. https://www.seek.com.au/career-advice/role/software-engineer
- IT ma dherai nai job roles haru huncha, based on your specialisation and interest you can apply for the jobs you prefer, you can research more about different IT jobs at https://www.seek.com.au/career-advice/
This is just my personal thought but not a professional advice.