This is a piece of very good news for you if you were having trouble loading credits in your Viber. With Viber Out Credits you can make cheap calls to the numbers across the globe even when they don’t have internet connection or Viber.
In Nepal, there is a big hurdle for international payment as Nepali Debit/Cards aren’t easily accepted, and there is a big headache if you need to pay foreign companies or clients.
F1Soft International, a Nepal’s reputed IT company has launched the service of buying Viber Out Credits with their payment gateway ‘eSewa’, which is a pioneer payment gateway of Nepal. With this service, it has been made a lot easier to purchase Viber credits. A few months back, eSewa added the feature to transfer amount from Skrill to eSewa, which is great in itself.
A few hours ago, I tried purchasing Viber Out Credits through eSewa and yeah its more than awesome. To buy Viber Out Credit through eSewa follow these steps:
Your Gift of $200 Cloud Hosting Credit is Here. Claim Now!
- goto https://esewa.com.np and login to your account or sign up
- find Instant Messaging Menu in the left vertical bar and click on it
- choose Viber Out Credit and click
- enter the desired Viber number and choose the available amount from the dropdown
- submit the request
- confirm your details and submit
- you are done now, the transaction details will be displayed
- you can check your Viber account for the Viber Out Credits!
Enjoy making cheap Calls!