Thank you for this question.
There are different types of TR visas in Australia. If we are talking about post study work (PSW) 485 visa, then yes you can subject to the following study conditions in addition to others:
Meet the Australian study requirement
In the past 6 months before you applied for this visa you must have met the Australian study requirement. You will meet this if you are awarded at least one degree, diploma or trade qualification and:
- your course was a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)-registered course
- you successfully completed all course requirements
- the study was in English
- you completed your course as a result of at least two academic years (92 weeks) study
- you completed your course in Australia in not less than 16 calendar months
- you held an Australian study visa that allowed you to study.
source and more at: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-graduate-485/post-study-work#Eligibility