Hello dai. I have currently finished my MBA in Nepal and interested in doing another mba in australia. Sonisha di ko Mba course garda ko experience pani suney, dherai fruitful lagyo. It would be a great help if i get a sample of sop how sonisha di write it down & get approved because I have no idea what to mention and what not to included. It would be great help dai.
Thank you so much for your comment and we are glad we could be of some help to you!
Unfortunately, we don’t have an SOP that we wrote as it was 4 years ago and we lost it some time ago
However, we have informative videos which I’m sure you’ll find helpful.
- Writing SOP for Australia Student Visa Statement of Purpose [Nepali] https://youtu.be/qmzICE4QvvE
- How SOP Saves You From Visa Rejection for Australia https://youtu.be/N49SUt2dMQI
- Apart from the necessary details please make sure you cover these while writing your SOP:
– Applicant’s introduction: personal, academic, family, financial, test scores
– Reason for choosing course/ changing faculty – Why Australia – Gap/ Work experience
– Reason for choosing Australia to Nepal – About your university, course & accommodation
– Future prospects & plan
– Financial arrangements
– Spouse – dependent’s SOP
– Previous visa applications
We wish you all the best with your application.