Okay, so you have thought of applying in Australia but where do you start?
Which consultancy in Nepal or in Kathmandu do you choose to go to?
But before that how do you find which consultancy is the right fit for you to assist you in your Australia visa application from Nepal?
How to find the best Australian educational consultant in Nepal?
I’m writing this answer based on our personal experience and the information I’ve learned over time.
Before, when we decided to move to Australia for Sonisha’s further education, we visited many educational consultancies in Kathmandu, Nepal. We did massive research, talked with the agents, asked many questions and sought answers before deciding on which educational consultancy to proceed with starting from our university application to our visa application.
Watch this informative video, that I made just for you if you prefer watching a video to reading, or else continue reading.
Here are some of the things you need to consider when finding out the right Australian consultancy in Nepal:
- Do extensive research on different educational consultancies operating in Nepal and those who specialise in helping Nepali students study in Australian education providers
- Please make sure the company is legally operating and registered in Nepal
Check for testimonials, reviews and ratings on social media, and Google Maps, and ask your friends, families and parents for a reference who might know a bit already
Ask about the consultancy’s success rate and past achievements in making Nepali students able to study in Australia
- It is also vital to look for brand presence on online social media, websites, blogs and YouTube.
- Is the consultancy in the agent list of the university/ college you are applying for?
- Where they are located, are they close to your address, their branches and do they have offices in Australia as well
- Ask them if they apply to the Australian education provider and visa application themselves from Nepal or if they rely on others
- Be careful and think twice if they are asking for you to hand your academic documents to them and saying that they will give those original documents back only after the process is over
- Ask for recommendations and options for universities, courses and cities based on your portfolio, academics and finances
- Choose the desired course and university yourself, don’t be pressurised or feel forced to choose a particular city, course or university
- Ask about the services offered by the consultancy and ensure that they provide comprehensive assistance with the application process, visa application, and pre-departure preparations.
- Meet with the consultant and ask any questions you may have about the process and the consultancy’s experience and expertise.
- Compare the services and fees of different consultancies and choose one that best fits your needs and budget.
- If you have a different situation, ask them if they have already handled a case like yours
- Ask if you can get any scholarships or discounts on fees
- Don’t fall for fake promises and false hopes, make sure you know what course you are studying in, and the fees and expenses will be in your control
- Be aware of the agents promoting fake documents and tactics, remember it is you whose visa is going to be affected
- Make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions of the consultancy before you sign any agreements
Found this helpful?
We have more helpful articles about studying in Australia here just for you! 🙂