I have my YouTube channel but very very little likes and subscribe. Still I love to make it when I get time. We as a couple planning to travel Australia for our higher education. Want to continues our YouTube channel or we will create a new one. What are they rules and regulation for YouTubers in Australia ?
Thank you for the comment.
Glad to know that you already have a YouTube channel.
I hope you’ll share content on your channel after you are in Australia as many students in Australia surf YouTube to know about the experience of students already in Australia.
Not exactly sure if there are specific rules and regulations for YouTube content creators but I will try to share some:
- you can take videos/ photos in public for non-commercial purposes. However, I would always respect others’ privacy.
- be careful you don’t breach your workplace’s policy when taking videos/ pictures or when sharing on social media
- it might be a good idea to blur faces even in public, as YouTube has an inbuilt editor that easily allows us to auto blur
- there are strict drone regulations in Australia
- if you receive your payment in Australia, you’ll be liable to pay taxes accordingly
I will update more if I find anything in this thread.